Tag Archives: Iowa
- Iowa sports betting bill takes another step closer to law
21 February 2019
Iowa has passed Bill 1168 through the State Senate subcommittee, making sports wagering one step closer to becoming a reality for Iowans.
- Sports gambling in the US continues to gain traction
7 February 2019
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) be damned, sports gambling is going to continue to spread across the country.
- William Hill prepares another sportsbook in Iowa
21 January 2019
William Hill US is partnering with Iowa’s Prairie Meadows Racetrack & Casino, in anticipation of the legalization of sports betting in the state.
- Nebraska teams up with Iowa to block Ponca Tribe casino
31 May 2018
The State of Iowa has found an unlikely ally in its quest to block the Ponca Tribe from opening a casino in Carter Lake.
- Iowa sports betting bill draws NBA, MLB ire
6 February 2018
The National Basketball Association (NBA) and Major League Baseball (MLB) aren’t happy with the latest sports betting measure in Iowa.
- Iowa daily fantasy sports bill sails through House subcommittee
26 January 2018
A bill seeking to regulate daily fantasy sports (DFS) in Iowa has cleared the first hurdle set by a five-member House subcommittee.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
4 September 2015
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
1 October 2018
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
2 September 2015
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
29 September 2017