Tag Archives: Iowa
- FanDuel launches physical sportsbooks in Indiana, Iowa with Boyd Gaming
12 September 2019
The partnership have seen the start of physical sportsbooks pop up across the U.S., including the launch of four new venues in Indiana and Iowa.
- Minnesota could take another stab at sports gambling thanks to Iowa
11 September 2019
Minnesota is reportedly about to breathe new life into an attempt to legalize sports wagers in the state.
- Ponca Tribe wins against Nebraska, Iowa in casino dispute
16 August 2019
Ponca Tribe announced in 2003 that it wanted to build a casino in Carter Lake but was unaware that it was setting the stage for a legal nightmare that would take place in the future.
- Iowa becomes 11th US state to launch legal sports betting
Iowa launched legal sports betting (land-based and mobile) at eight of its casinos at noon on Thursday, becoming 11th state with legal wagering.
- Iowa could have its first sportsbooks next month
30 July 2019
If gambling regulators in Iowa are satisfied with the framework they’re creating for sportsbooks, Iowa could be ready to see sports wagers as early as sometime next month.
- Betfred inks first US betting deal with Iowa’s Elite Casino Resorts
17 July 2019
U.K. betting operator Betfred inks its first U.S. online and retail betting partnership with Iowa's Elite Casino Resorts; William Hill seals another Iowa deal.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017