Tag Archives: Iowa
- Iowa making progress on sports gambling bill
March 19, 2019
There's a gleaming hope that the sports gambling will be implemented in Iowa after a Senate Bill was passed and House version is making a progress as well.
- Iowa sports betting bill takes another step closer to law
February 21, 2019
Iowa has passed Bill 1168 through the State Senate subcommittee, making sports wagering one step closer to becoming a reality for Iowans.
- Sports gambling in the US continues to gain traction
February 7, 2019
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) be damned, sports gambling is going to continue to spread across the country.
- William Hill prepares another sportsbook in Iowa
January 21, 2019
William Hill US is partnering with Iowa’s Prairie Meadows Racetrack & Casino, in anticipation of the legalization of sports betting in the state.
- Nebraska teams up with Iowa to block Ponca Tribe casino
May 31, 2018
The State of Iowa has found an unlikely ally in its quest to block the Ponca Tribe from opening a casino in Carter Lake.
- Iowa sports betting bill draws NBA, MLB ire
February 6, 2018
The National Basketball Association (NBA) and Major League Baseball (MLB) aren’t happy with the latest sports betting measure in Iowa.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017