Tag Archives: iovation
- iovation prepares for U.S. online gambling fraud and legal complications with rush to onboard players
29 August 2019
iovation announced it anticipates challenges in the U.S. online gambling market and is responding by launching a new package of solutions through iovation and TransUnion.
- Playtech boosts fraud prevention power with iovation partnership
7 December 2018
Playtech, the world’s leading omni-channel gaming company, has agreed to a strategic partnership with iovation.
- UK data privacy watchdog probes Iovation tracking software
6 April 2017
The UK Information Commissioner's Office opens investigation into online bookmakers' use of Iovation player tracking software.
- Nevada Gaming Commission Hand Iovation a Class 2 Gaming License
22 February 2016
Iovation has upset the online poker apple cart after the NGC handed them a Class 2 gaming license to do business in the state.
- Iovation on The Cusp of a Nevada Gaming License
18 February 2016
Iovation is on the cusp of being granted a Nevada Gaming license to offer geolocation services to regulated online gambling sites.
- Ultimate Bet principals caught on tape discussing cheating scandal
11 May 2013
Recording surface of Russ Hamilton admitting guilt in Ultimate Bet cheating scandal; Iovation founder Greg Pierson also implicated
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
16 April 2011