Tag Archives: iOS
- iOS vs Android: Why Android is an underrated investment for developers
June 6, 2018
Games developers have finite resources, so important questions must be considered such as on which platform do players pay more?
- Odobo Play Launches a Unique New Casino Game Discovery iOS App
January 30, 2015
Odobo proudly announces the launch of the Odobo Play app – an innovative new games discovery app available globally via iTunes App Store.
- Why igaming must change today to meet the players of tomorrow
December 16, 2014
It is the player that has the power to direct the course of the gaming industry, perhaps not alone but certainly in great numbers.
- William Hill notch 2m iOS downloads, team with Trinity Mirror on Mirrorracing.com
June 18, 2014
William Hill iOS sports betting app tops 2m downloads; Hills teams with Trinity Mirror on racing-focused Mirror Racing site.
- John Connelly on Mobile Gaming in US market
June 4, 2014
Becky Liggero is with John Connelly of Bally Technologies Inc, as he explain why mobile gaming is important in the US market nowadays.
- Apple users outspend Android; social casino news from Atari, Yahoo, Gamblit
April 6, 2014
iOS device users spend more than Android users; Atari and Yahoo launch social casinos; Gamblit Gaming seeks to shake up online gambling
FlowPlay & DragonChain bring blockchain tech to social gaming
December 4, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017