Tag Archives: intrastate poker
- A Christmas present from the DoJ: Internet lotteries (and poker?) are legal
25 December 2011
I Nelson Rose examines the ramifications of the US Dept. of Justice's surprise announcement that the Wire Act applies only to sports betting
- DC Council members want online poker, Intralot investigated
1 September 2011
DC Council members call for further investigation of DC Lottery's online poker plans, anomalies in lottery contract with provider Intralot;
- California gives proposed intrastate online poker bills a hearing
13 July 2011
California Senate committee hears testimony in favor of and against two proposed intrastate online poker bills.
- Attorney General says DC’s online gambling plan legal; what would Osama think?
30 June 2011
The District of Columbia's online gambling proposal does not fall afoul of federal law, according to DC's Attorney General Irvin Nathan.
- District of Columbia online poker network to be low-stakes, fish-friendly
29 June 2011
With a hearing on their online intrastate gambling network scheduled for Wednesday, DC Lottery officials offer up details on rollout dates and deposit limits.
- DC preps online ‘demonstration games’; Rhode Island plans gambling referendum
23 June 2011
DC Lottery prepares to roll out 'demonstration games' to test intrastate online gambling system; Rhode Island to put online gambling to public referendum;
Rhode Island sports betting by Monday; W. Virginia third book
22 November 2018
Mobile betting bill fast tracked in Rhode Island
7 February 2019
Dover Downs, Twin River casino groups plot merger
23 July 2018