Tag Archives: intrastate online gambling
- Online gambling foes plot moratorium on future intrastate iGaming expansion
8 July 2015
US online gambling opponents plan alternative to Restoration of America's Wire Act that would impose moratorium on intrastate legislation.
- Delaware Senate approves online gambling bill, Gov. Markell signature expected
27 June 2012
Delaware state Senate approves online gambling legislation HB333 by 14-6 vote; first state to authorize online gambling other than poker
- Geolocation Technology in a Regulated US Gambling Enviroment
19 January 2012
Geolocation specialist Anna Sainsbury writes on the importance of Geolocation technology in a regulated US online gambling environment.
- States v. Feds: New Jersey’s Lesniak responds to anti-intrastate Kyl/Reid letter
24 July 2011
New Jersey state Sen. Ray Lesniak pens a stinging rebuke to the letter sent to US Attorney General by Senators Harry Reid and Jon Kyl.
- Will US states beat Feds to the online gambling finish line?
4 July 2011
The Rockefeller Institute of Government publishes a report on state-sponsored gambling revenue, which suggests online gambling may be just what states need.
- District of Columbia’s online gambling rollout may face delay
2 July 2011
The District of Columbia's plan to launch a real-money online gambling site by Sept. 8 may face delays so DC Lottery officials can consult with the public.
District of Columbia plows ahead with Intralot betting giveaway
29 January 2019
Washington DC wants a piece of the US sports betting action
20 September 2018
Washington, D.C. puts the brakes on sports gambling, for now
9 January 2019