Tag Archives: intrastate online gambling
- Online gambling foes plot moratorium on future intrastate iGaming expansion
July 8, 2015
US online gambling opponents plan alternative to Restoration of America's Wire Act that would impose moratorium on intrastate legislation.
- Delaware Senate approves online gambling bill, Gov. Markell signature expected
June 27, 2012
Delaware state Senate approves online gambling legislation HB333 by 14-6 vote; first state to authorize online gambling other than poker
- Geolocation Technology in a Regulated US Gambling Enviroment
January 19, 2012
Geolocation specialist Anna Sainsbury writes on the importance of Geolocation technology in a regulated US online gambling environment.
- States v. Feds: New Jersey’s Lesniak responds to anti-intrastate Kyl/Reid letter
July 24, 2011
New Jersey state Sen. Ray Lesniak pens a stinging rebuke to the letter sent to US Attorney General by Senators Harry Reid and Jon Kyl.
- Will US states beat Feds to the online gambling finish line?
July 4, 2011
The Rockefeller Institute of Government publishes a report on state-sponsored gambling revenue, which suggests online gambling may be just what states need.
- District of Columbia’s online gambling rollout may face delay
July 2, 2011
The District of Columbia's plan to launch a real-money online gambling site by Sept. 8 may face delays so DC Lottery officials can consult with the public.
Washington DC wants a piece of the US sports betting action
September 20, 2018
DC, Illinois take betting testimony, New Mexico takes actual wagers
October 18, 2018
Washington, D.C. puts the brakes on sports gambling, for now
January 9, 2019
Geolocation Technology in a Regulated US Gambling Enviroment
January 19, 2012