Tag Archives: Intralot
- District of Columbia plows ahead with Intralot betting giveaway
29 January 2019
The District of Columbia appears intent on moving forward with its plan to sole-source its mobile sports betting operations to DC Lottery operator Intralot.
- Washington, DC approves sports gambling, Congressional consent needed
25 January 2019
DC City Mayor Muriel Bowser approved the Sports Wagering Lottery Amendment Act, which paves the way for sports gambling in the city.
- Gauselmann bids for Intralot’s Polish sports betting business
18 December 2018
Germany's Gauselmann Group makes bid for Intralot's Polish land-based and online sports betting unit Totolotek; Fortuna to update Polish IT platform.
- Intralot Q1 2018 revenue rises but so does its debt
31 May 2018
Intralot S.A. grew by as much 4.3 percent in the first three months of 2018, with sports betting fueling the company’s financial growth.
- Intralot bags $340M Illinois State Lottery deal
5 February 2018
Greek lottery operator Intralot S.A. has bagged a 10-year, multi-million contract for the supply of systems solution to Illinois State Lottery.
- Intralot, Amelco omni-channel sports betting partnership
8 March 2017
Greek lottery operator Intralot inks partnership with UK sportsbook technology outfit Amelco on new omni-channel sports betting platform.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019