Tag Archives: Intralot
- DC judge refuses to block sketchy Intralot sports betting contract
18 October 2019
A District of Columbia judge refuses to grant injunction that would block DC Lottery's controversial no-bid sports betting tech deal with Intralot.
- District of Columbia judge blocks Intralot’s sports betting plans
26 September 2019
District of Columbia judge issues restraining order preventing the DC Council from implementing its controversial sports betting contract with Intralot.
- Intralot’s mandatory subcontractor in Washington has no employees
30 August 2019
It appears that the supposed local small business that Intralot contracted in Washington, DC is of no existence, according to news website.
- Lacking casinos, DC could offer unique sports gambling alternative
1 August 2019
The go signal to introduced sports gambling in the state present a challenge but an alternative plan could be a perfect response to it.
- Intralot scores another questionable gaming deal in US
15 July 2019
Intralot managed to win a lucrative contract in Washington, DC to oversee the district’s sports gambling industry despite not having been forced to participate in a required competitive bidding process.
- DC Council approve Intralot’s dodgy sports betting deal
10 July 2019
The District of Columbia Council votes 7-5 in favor of Intralot's controversial sole-source, no-bid sports betting technology contract.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019