Tag Archives: intertain group
- Jackpotjoy’s revenue growth undone by higher interest costs
May 16, 2017
UK-listed Jackpotjoy reports solid revenue gains across most of its online bingo and casino brands in Q1 but interest charges result in £15.3m net loss.
- Quickspin enters Denmark with Vera&John
January 20, 2017
Mobile-friendly HTML5 games from leading Swedish slots supplier Quickspin are now available in Denmark for the first time after going live on Vera&John.dk.
- Vera&John exit Australia ahead of online casino, poker prohibition
December 24, 2016
Intertain Group's online casino brand Vera&John breaks up with its Australian customers after proposed changes to the country's online gambling laws.
- Intertain Shares Surge Amid Double-digit Q3 Results
November 9, 2016
Shares of Intertain was up 26 percent late Monday following preliminary reports of strong gaming revenue in the third quarter of 2016.
- Intertain rebranding as Jackpotjoy; Stride Gaming doubles UK bingo share
September 2, 2016
Intertain Group to rebrand as Jackpotjoy PLC following its corporate move to the UK; Stride Gaming acquisitions double UK bingo share.
- Intertain plan UK move after failing to receive suitable acquisition offer
July 26, 2016
Canada's Intertain Group preps UK move and LSE listing after failing to receive a satisfactory offer to acquire the company.
Intertain CEO stepping down following independent committee report
February 22, 2016
Intertain Group strikes deal to acquire Vera&John for €89m
October 9, 2014