Tag Archives: interpol
- Interpol hails Asian crackdown on 2018 FIFA World Cup wagering
August 17, 2018
Interpol trumpets successful collaboration with Asian enforcement agencies in combatting illegal betting on the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Interpol led bust of Jack Lam’s Philippine online gambling ops
January 5, 2017
Global cops Interpol said they helped coordinate November's arrest of 1,316 Chinese nationals working at Jack Lam's China-facing online gambling operations.
- Interpol trumpets success in combatting Asia’s illegal Euro 2016 sports betting
July 18, 2016
Global cops Interpol claim success in helping to deter illegal betting in Asian nations on the Euro 2016 football tournament.
- ESSA launch new anti-fixing campaign
February 11, 2016
ESSA, whose members include over a dozen prominent European bookmakers, launch 18-month campaign to Kick Crime Out of Sport.
- Tabcorp money laundering lawsuit; Interpol looking at in-play betting apps
July 22, 2015
Australian betting operator Tabcorp accused of anti-money-laundering lapses; Interpol joins investigation of online in-play betting apps.
- Interpol suspends cooperation with FIFA’s anti-match-fixing program
June 12, 2015
Interpol suspends anti-match-fixing partnership with football body FIFA following corruption scandal, freezes €20m FIFA donation.
Teams most likely to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup
March 14, 2018
Champions League game being investigated for suspected match-fixing
October 15, 2018
Swiss officials launch Qatar World Cup bribery investigation
October 17, 2017
Interpol hails Asian crackdown on 2018 FIFA World Cup wagering
August 17, 2018