Tag Archives: interpol
- Interpol led bust of Jack Lam’s Philippine online gambling ops
January 5, 2017
Global cops Interpol said they helped coordinate November's arrest of 1,316 Chinese nationals working at Jack Lam's China-facing online gambling operations.
- Interpol trumpets success in combatting Asia’s illegal Euro 2016 sports betting
July 18, 2016
Global cops Interpol claim success in helping to deter illegal betting in Asian nations on the Euro 2016 football tournament.
- ESSA launch new anti-fixing campaign
February 11, 2016
ESSA, whose members include over a dozen prominent European bookmakers, launch 18-month campaign to Kick Crime Out of Sport.
- Tabcorp money laundering lawsuit; Interpol looking at in-play betting apps
July 22, 2015
Australian betting operator Tabcorp accused of anti-money-laundering lapses; Interpol joins investigation of online in-play betting apps.
- Interpol suspends cooperation with FIFA’s anti-match-fixing program
June 12, 2015
Interpol suspends anti-match-fixing partnership with football body FIFA following corruption scandal, freezes €20m FIFA donation.
- FIFA, FIFPro partner with Interpol to fight match fixing; Sportradar strikes deal with British Basketball League
November 6, 2014
FIFA and FIFPro have signed an important partnership with Interpol; Sportradar struck a new partnership with the British Basketball League.
French Lottery enters esports betting space; GPL sponsor esports event
November 20, 2017
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
Teams most likely to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup
March 14, 2018