Tag Archives: International Entertainment Corp
- International Entertainment promotes Zhang Yan Min to CEO
July 10, 2018
Hong Kong-listed International Entertainment Corp (IEC) announced that it has appointed Zhang Yan Min to be the casino operator’s CEO.
- International Entertainment sees slight revenue growth, but losses continue
June 26, 2018
The International Entertainment Corp saw its revenue increase by 1.9%; however, it also reported a net loss of $8.6 million during the same period.
- The Stars Group partners with International Entertainment Corp in Asian poker focus
May 22, 2018
The deal will see the casino and entertainment company operate PokerStars' live events and poker rooms across Asia.
- Macau casino whale owes junket operators $450m
November 30, 2014
Chinese coal magnate Lu Zhong Lou said to owe Macau casino junket operators over $450m; Macau to sign money laundering MOU with US watchdog.
- IEC to acquire 70% of SunCity Group’s Macau junket operations
January 10, 2014
International Entertainment Corp. to pay nearly $950m to acquire a 70% stake in the Macau junket operations of SunCity Group.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018