Tag Archives: Internal Revenue Service
- US racing industry expects 10% betting bump from new tax rules
September 28, 2017
US horserace pari-mutuel betting operators say new Internal Revenue Service reporting and withholding rules could boost annual pari-mutuel handle by 10%.
- Court allows mystery Coinbase customer to challenge IRS summons
July 21, 2017
A federal court has upbraided the U.S. Internal Revenue Service for seeking to get ahold of an unprecedented number of bitcoin customer records.
- IRS narrows down Coinbase summons to transactions over $2,000
July 12, 2017
The U.S. Internal Revenue Service is now scaling down its investigation to only include transactions worth $20,000 or more.
- Support from Republicans gives Coinbase extra ammo in IRS legal battle
May 23, 2017
Coinbase has found an unlikely ally in its fight to keep the U.S. IRS from getting its hands on the digital currency exchange’s customer transaction records
- Why IRS 1099-B tax form won’t work for all digital currency
February 16, 2017
An idea proposed by Brian Armstrong, co-founder and CEO of the bitcoin exchange regarding the legal battle with U.S. Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS).
- Bitcoin battle heats up as Coinbase fights IRS demand
January 18, 2017
Coinbase finally shattered its silence two months after the IRS ordered it to hand over records of all transactions that took place from 2013 to 2015.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017