Tag Archives: interblock
- Paradise grants Interblock license to Macau non-live gaming machines
August 15, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited has granted Interblock d.d. license for the use of certain intellectual property for non-live multi-gaming machines in Macau.
- Gaming suppliers form advisory panel for product innovation
August 4, 2017
Members of the casino gaming industry have teamed up to establish an advisory panel to endorse best practices for new product innovation.
- Class action targets Interblock’s electronic craps commission
January 27, 2017
Interblock's electronic craps hit with federal class action lawsuit over miscalculated commissions; Florida senate fast-tracks new gaming legislation.
- Interblock Positioned for Continued Success in Asia Pacific Region as New Leadership Team and Award-winning Products Unveiled at G2E Asia 2015
May 18, 2015
The company is riding that wave of success into G2E Asia 2015, where it will bring a renewed, aggressive global sales of gaming products.
- John Connelly named Interblock CEO; Paul Langham takes the helm as IOA Group chairman
January 26, 2015
Interblock has taken steps to change its leadership after hiring Connelly as CEO; Paul Langham takes the helm as IOA Group chairman.
- Arman Ovsepyan, Howard Lu, Tom O’Brien, Kevin Lu on Day 3
May 23, 2013
Angelia Ong brings us this Day 3 Summary Video of this years' G2E Asia 2013 at the Venetian Hotel in Macau.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016
Miguel Cuneta on Bitcoin in the Philippines
November 1, 2016
Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
November 30, 2012