Tag Archives: interblock
- Interblock taps new Asia Pacific president
March 14, 2019
Electronic casino table games supplier Interblock DD has promoted Michael Hu to the position of president, extending his 15-year tenure with the company.
- Interblock to exhibit its comprehensive collection of cutting-edge ETG solutions at G2E 2018
October 2, 2018
Interblock, will present its comprehensive portfolio of automated, video and dealer assist product lines at the 2018 Global Gaming Expo.
- Paradise grants Interblock license to Macau non-live gaming machines
August 15, 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited has granted Interblock d.d. license for the use of certain intellectual property for non-live multi-gaming machines in Macau.
- Gaming suppliers form advisory panel for product innovation
August 4, 2017
Members of the casino gaming industry have teamed up to establish an advisory panel to endorse best practices for new product innovation.
- Class action targets Interblock’s electronic craps commission
January 27, 2017
Interblock's electronic craps hit with federal class action lawsuit over miscalculated commissions; Florida senate fast-tracks new gaming legislation.
- Interblock Positioned for Continued Success in Asia Pacific Region as New Leadership Team and Award-winning Products Unveiled at G2E Asia 2015
May 18, 2015
The company is riding that wave of success into G2E Asia 2015, where it will bring a renewed, aggressive global sales of gaming products.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014