Tag Archives: interblock
- Interblock, PAGCOR continue partnership with renewed agreement
20 May 2019
Interblock and PAGCOR are going to keep a good thing going, and have agreed to renew their deal for electronic gaming machines.
- Interblock taps new Asia Pacific president
14 March 2019
Electronic casino table games supplier Interblock DD has promoted Michael Hu to the position of president, extending his 15-year tenure with the company.
- Interblock to exhibit its comprehensive collection of cutting-edge ETG solutions at G2E 2018
2 October 2018
Interblock, will present its comprehensive portfolio of automated, video and dealer assist product lines at the 2018 Global Gaming Expo.
- Paradise grants Interblock license to Macau non-live gaming machines
15 August 2018
Paradise Entertainment Limited has granted Interblock d.d. license for the use of certain intellectual property for non-live multi-gaming machines in Macau.
- Gaming suppliers form advisory panel for product innovation
4 August 2017
Members of the casino gaming industry have teamed up to establish an advisory panel to endorse best practices for new product innovation.
- Class action targets Interblock’s electronic craps commission
27 January 2017
Interblock's electronic craps hit with federal class action lawsuit over miscalculated commissions; Florida senate fast-tracks new gaming legislation.
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
27 February 2017
Florida voters to decide on gambling expansion in November
18 January 2018
Florida lawmakers pull the plug (again) on gambling bill
13 March 2018
Florida Senate supports renewed gaming compact with Seminoles
12 February 2018
Florida goes after cardrooms’ designated-player games
29 August 2017