Tag Archives: integrity fee
- Missouri seriously considers giving sports leagues an integrity fee
11 December 2019
Missouri lawmakers are looking at two different sports gambling bills, both of which have been prefiled ahead of the upcoming 2020 legislative session.
- MLB tries once again to push integrity fee
15 October 2019
The MLB is using Washington's new sports gambling bills as a new attempt to push for Integrity fees, to guard against another Black Sox scandal.
- Pro sports teams speak out against New York’s sports gambling efforts
17 May 2019
Several NFL football teams have signed a letter written by the NFL that was sent to New York gambling regulators over the state’s sports gambling efforts.
- New York makes changes to sports gambling bill, leagues still benefit
7 May 2019
Two sports gambling bills in New York may have undergone changes, but sports leagues' "integrity fee" has remained intact.
- Connecticut sports gambling bill faces vocal opposition in committee
14 March 2019
Conencticut’s new sports gambling bill was supposed to have it easy and sail to a vote. Instead, things got pretty heated in a committee hearing.
- New Connecticut sports gambling bill favors sports leagues
7 March 2019
A new sports gambling bill has been introduced to open the market, which includes the integrity fee as a priority.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019