Tag Archives: integrity fee
- Connecticut sports gambling bill faces vocal opposition in committee
March 14, 2019
Conencticut’s new sports gambling bill was supposed to have it easy and sail to a vote. Instead, things got pretty heated in a committee hearing.
- New Connecticut sports gambling bill favors sports leagues
March 7, 2019
A new sports gambling bill has been introduced to open the market, which includes the integrity fee as a priority.
- NBA didn’t want to find match fixing in Donaghy scandal
February 20, 2019
A deep investigation into the Tim Donaghy NBA match fixing scandal has revealed that the league was in denial about how bad its problem was.
- Sports gambling expert: NFL could face lawsuit over blown calls
January 22, 2019
The NFL wants sports gamblers to pay an “integrity fee” on their wagers, with anywhere from 1-4% of the bet going to the league.
- NFL push for integrity fee misdirected
January 2, 2019
Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court knocked down PASPA last May, states across the land are scrambling to get into the sports gambling business.
- Missouri and Ohio are considering legalizing sports gambling, are OK with integrity fees
December 14, 2018
There are already eight states in the U.S. that have legalized sports gambling, with several more preparing to consider legislation by next year.
‘Game of skill’ allows users to bet on bitcoin price movements
September 1, 2017
Disney, Fox: Genting lawsuit has no merit
November 30, 2018