Tag Archives: Instant Racing
- Kentucky enjoys huge gains in instant racing
July 22, 2019
Instant racing games in Kentucky saw a huge spike in the state’s most recent fiscal year, which came to a close on June 30.
- Instant racing machine debate in Kentucky makes its way to Supreme Court
June 20, 2019
The Family Foundation (TFF) responded to Judge Thomas Wingate remarks about Instant racing machines by going directly to Supreme Court.
- Tired of waiting for real slots, Churchill Downs settles for Instant Racing machines
June 20, 2017
Kentucky racing regulators approve plan for Churchill Downs Inc. to add up to 600 'instant racing' pseudo-slot machines to Louisville training facility.
- Court junks racetrack’s trademark suit against gaming company
April 28, 2016
A U.S. federal court has tossed out a lawsuit brought by several horse racing tracks who were after a gaming company.
- Texas gelds racetracks by withdrawing permission to offer ‘historical racing’
February 18, 2016
Texas Racing Commission votes 5-4 to withdraw authorization for horse and dog racetracks to operate 'historical racing' terminals.
- Xpressbet targeted by ‘DDO-ISIS’ attacks; Texas historical racing showdown
August 26, 2015
Xpressbet victim of 'cyberterrorism'; Texas Racing Commission risks losing its funding by standing its ground on historical racing.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
September 12, 2018
Bitcoin sites join online gambling on top DDoS hit list
December 7, 2017