Tag Archives: Instant Racing
- Tired of waiting for real slots, Churchill Downs settles for Instant Racing machines
June 20, 2017
Kentucky racing regulators approve plan for Churchill Downs Inc. to add up to 600 'instant racing' pseudo-slot machines to Louisville training facility.
- Court junks racetrack’s trademark suit against gaming company
April 28, 2016
A U.S. federal court has tossed out a lawsuit brought by several horse racing tracks who were after a gaming company.
- Texas gelds racetracks by withdrawing permission to offer ‘historical racing’
February 18, 2016
Texas Racing Commission votes 5-4 to withdraw authorization for horse and dog racetracks to operate 'historical racing' terminals.
- Xpressbet targeted by ‘DDO-ISIS’ attacks; Texas historical racing showdown
August 26, 2015
Xpressbet victim of 'cyberterrorism'; Texas Racing Commission risks losing its funding by standing its ground on historical racing.
- Kentucky casino legalization push takes hit as racing lobbying group pulls support
December 6, 2014
Kentucky's odds of passing casino legislation worsen after racing industry lobbying group withdraws support.
- IGC win right to intervene in Kentucky domain seizure; instant racing split ruling
February 22, 2014
Interactive Gaming Council win right to intervene in Kentucky online gambling domain forfeiture case; split ruling on instant racing
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
Gambling expansion now in play as Kentucky pension crisis looms
September 21, 2017
Expanded gaming bill introduced in Kentucky
February 3, 2016
The Stars Group beats $870m Kentucky lawsuit, hoists UFC belt
December 21, 2018