Tag Archives: insider trading
- Will the real Amaya CEO please stand up?
March 29, 2016
Why would Amaya CEO and single largest shareholder David Baazov risk insider trading conviction to help his brother chisel a few bucks?
- Amaya CEO Baazov charged with insider trading over Rational Group purchase
March 23, 2016
Quebec securities regulator files insider trading charges against Amaya CEO David Baazov and two other execs, executes warrants on 13.
- CEO Baazov and CFO Sebag part of Amaya insider trading probe
June 2, 2015
Amaya has confirmed that its top two executives are named in an investigation by Quebec’s financial market watchdogs.
- Amaya insider trading probe gets weird with alleged link to Hell’s Angels boss
April 22, 2015
Quebec media reports RCMP looking at senior Hell's Angels figure over possible investment in Amaya Gaming prior to PokerStars acquisition.
- Bwin.party shares rebound on rumors that Amaya’s still pursuing acquisition
February 17, 2015
Bwin.party shares regain some ground after rumors circulate that Amaya Gaming still interested in acquisition; AMF insider trading update.
- Amaya insider trading probe focuses on 12 Manulife Securities brokers
February 12, 2015
Quebec regulator's insider trading probe into Amaya's acquisition of PokerStars focused on 12 Manulife Securities brokers and family members
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014