Tag Archives: insider trading
- Watchdog ID’s sophisticated kickback scheme involving Amaya ex-CEO Baazov
September 7, 2016
Quebec securities regulator finds pattern of deals in which Amaya Gaming's ex-CEO David Baazov received kickbacks from illegal stock trades.
- Billy Walters pleads not guilty to insider trading, keeps private plane, loses bong
June 1, 2016
Sports bettor Billy Walters pleads not guilty to insider trading charges, gets to keep using private plane, loses medical marijuana script.
- Sports betting whale Billy Walters charged with conspiracy, securities fraud
May 19, 2016
Legendary sports bettor Billy Walters charged with conspiracy and securities fraud, golfer Phil Mickelson returns $931k made from trades.
- Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov pleads not guilty to insider trading charges
May 3, 2016
Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov formally submits 'not guilty' plea to five insider trading charges filed by Quebec securities regulator.
- Offshore data leak exposes possible link to Amaya Gaming insider trading probe
April 5, 2016
ICIJ data show a potential link to the insider trading scandal currently engulfing Canadian online gambling operator Amaya Gaming.
- Amaya CEO Baazov takes “indefinite” paid leave of absence to deal with insider trading charges
March 29, 2016
Amaya Gaming shares jump after CEO/chairman David Baazov announces he's taking "indefinite" paid leave to deal with insider trading charges.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017