Tag Archives: Innovation in iGaming Profiles
- Becky’s Affiliated: Innovation in iGaming – how WantMyBet simplifies sports betting and makes it more fun
May 5, 2016
This is the story behind WantMyBet's innovative and growing product for the sports betting industry.
- CalvinAyre.com Innovator Profile Series: Niclas Lundqvist, Goo Technologies
June 3, 2015
Becky Liggero and Niclas Lundqvist focused on how Goo Tech's cutting-edge technology can improve KPIs for online gambling companies.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: Gamevy
April 10, 2015
In this edition of Innovation in iGaming Profiles we spent some time with Paul Dolman-Darrall, serial entrepreneur and Founder of Gamevy.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: Stakes & Ladders/Bets of Mates
March 6, 2015
In this episode, we focus on the stories behind two sportsbetting start-ups that recently merged into one- Stakes & Ladders &Bets of Mates.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: Tradesports.com
March 4, 2015
In this CalvinAyre.com Innovation in iGaming profiles series we focus on Tradesports.com, a “completely different fantasy sports game”.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: NU Entertainment
March 3, 2015
I followed up with Findlay on his proprietary games and learn why iGaming operators would be interested in licensing his product.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016