Tag Archives: initial public offering
- PCG Entertainment Looking to Break into the Chinese Online Poker Market
December 2, 2014
PCG are looking for an AIM IPO to act as the springboard for their entry into the online gambling market of the People’s Republic of China.
- Echoes of iGaming, Social Gaming, in the Twitter IPO
October 9, 2013
Last week, the microblogging site Twitter publicly disclosed its registration statement for an initial public offering.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Facebook IPO
May 14, 2012
Our resident gambling stocks analyst, Vince Martin shares his insights about the much awaited Facebook Inc. initial public offering.
- Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin sheds US citizenship to save IPO tax bill
May 12, 2012
Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin renounces US citizenship ahead of the company's initial public offering in a bid to cut his tax bill
- Zynga tops IPO price; Facebook IPO rumors; Cantor Gaming’s profit problem
January 29, 2012
Zynga's stock rises above its IPO price; Facebook rumored to file for IPO as early as Feb. 1; Cantor Gaming's growth prospects uncertain
- Betfair has £1.5 billion reasons to go public
July 17, 2010
Betfair, Britain's biggest online betting company, rumored to be floating an initial public offering this fall that could be worth as much as £1.5B.
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015