Tag Archives: initial public offering
- AGS prices Initial Public Offering
January 26, 2018
The PlayAGS, Inc.IPO is 10,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $16.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions.
- PCG Entertainment Looking to Break into the Chinese Online Poker Market
December 2, 2014
PCG are looking for an AIM IPO to act as the springboard for their entry into the online gambling market of the People’s Republic of China.
- Echoes of iGaming, Social Gaming, in the Twitter IPO
October 9, 2013
Last week, the microblogging site Twitter publicly disclosed its registration statement for an initial public offering.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Facebook IPO
May 14, 2012
Our resident gambling stocks analyst, Vince Martin shares his insights about the much awaited Facebook Inc. initial public offering.
- Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin sheds US citizenship to save IPO tax bill
May 12, 2012
Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin renounces US citizenship ahead of the company's initial public offering in a bid to cut his tax bill
- Zynga tops IPO price; Facebook IPO rumors; Cantor Gaming’s profit problem
January 29, 2012
Zynga's stock rises above its IPO price; Facebook rumored to file for IPO as early as Feb. 1; Cantor Gaming's growth prospects uncertain
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017