Tag Archives: initial public offering
- Studio City still considering IPO in the US
August 22, 2018
Studio City International Holdings Ltd has continually proposed IPO through U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission which remains a subject for approval.
- AGS prices Initial Public Offering
January 26, 2018
The PlayAGS, Inc.IPO is 10,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $16.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions.
- PCG Entertainment Looking to Break into the Chinese Online Poker Market
December 2, 2014
PCG are looking for an AIM IPO to act as the springboard for their entry into the online gambling market of the People’s Republic of China.
- Echoes of iGaming, Social Gaming, in the Twitter IPO
October 9, 2013
Last week, the microblogging site Twitter publicly disclosed its registration statement for an initial public offering.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Facebook IPO
May 14, 2012
Our resident gambling stocks analyst, Vince Martin shares his insights about the much awaited Facebook Inc. initial public offering.
- Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin sheds US citizenship to save IPO tax bill
May 12, 2012
Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin renounces US citizenship ahead of the company's initial public offering in a bid to cut his tax bill
DOJ sees Facebook outrage over poker kill
April 19, 2011
Zynga, Facebook revise deal to loosen ties that bind them together
November 30, 2012
IPO would only exacerbate Studio City ownership maze
August 15, 2017