Tag Archives: Indiana
- Caesars prepares to add sportsbook to Horseshoe in Indiana
May 17, 2019
Caesars Entertainment Corp. is planning on rebranding a property in Southern Indiana in conjunction with a multimillion-dollar expansion, and will also add sports gambling operations to the venue.
- Indiana, District of Columbia officially join legal betting party
May 9, 2019
Indiana's governor signs sports betting bill into law, clearing way for land-based betting this September, mobile wagering in 2020.
- Indiana passes massive sports gambling bill
April 26, 2019
It was the largest expansion package Indiana has seen to date and will now go before Governor Eric Holcomb for his signature.
- Indiana House to discuss gambling bill today
April 11, 2019
The heavily ammended gambling bill is set to get vote from the Indiana's House of Representatives.
- Indiana Senate gives green light to gambling bill
February 28, 2019
Politicians are trying to avoid the term “gambling expansion” in favor of the wordy “opportunity to leverage the state’s existing assets.”
- Indiana lawmakers aim for sports bets by January 1 next year
January 16, 2019
Lawmakers in the state of Indiana have filed a bill for the legalization of sports betting, hoping to accept license applications by October.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019