Tag Archives: Indiana
- Indiana regulator hedges bet on regulated sports wagering
August 15, 2018
IGC has taken a step back from the sports wagering frenzy that has swept many U.S. states this year to get a clearer picture of the game’s full potential.
- Caesars fined $1m for threatening Indiana gaming regulators
June 29, 2018
Caesars Entertainment gets approval to acquire Centaur Gaming's Indiana casinos but not before being fined $1m for threatening Indiana gaming regulators.
- Pro player unions intervene in DFS athlete data, likeness lawsuit
May 18, 2018
Players unions representing America's pro athletes file brief in Indiana lawsuit involving DFS operators' use of players' names, likeness and stats.
- Caesars balks at paying Indiana $50m casino license transfer fee
March 13, 2018
Caesars Entertainment threatens to scrap $90m Indiana casino expansion if state insists on $50m license transfer fee from Centaur Gaming deal.
- Indiana betting integrity fee equivalent to 39.3% revenue tax
January 11, 2018
Gambling And The Law's I. Nelson Rose says Indiana's proposed sports betting 'integrity fee' would boost operator taxes to 39.3% of gambling revenue.
- Indiana bill would give sports leagues 1% of betting handle
January 9, 2018
Indiana sports betting bill would give pro sports leagues a 1% cut of the state's betting handle to help preserve the integrity of their games.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017