Tag Archives: Indiana
- Pro player unions intervene in DFS athlete data, likeness lawsuit
May 18, 2018
Players unions representing America's pro athletes file brief in Indiana lawsuit involving DFS operators' use of players' names, likeness and stats.
- Caesars balks at paying Indiana $50m casino license transfer fee
March 13, 2018
Caesars Entertainment threatens to scrap $90m Indiana casino expansion if state insists on $50m license transfer fee from Centaur Gaming deal.
- Indiana betting integrity fee equivalent to 39.3% revenue tax
January 11, 2018
Gambling And The Law's I. Nelson Rose says Indiana's proposed sports betting 'integrity fee' would boost operator taxes to 39.3% of gambling revenue.
- Indiana bill would give sports leagues 1% of betting handle
January 9, 2018
Indiana sports betting bill would give pro sports leagues a 1% cut of the state's betting handle to help preserve the integrity of their games.
- Illinois, Indiana join sports betting legislation bandwagon
January 5, 2018
Illinois House Deputy Majority Leader Lou Lang filed HB 4214 which sought to regulate sports betting act in the state.
- UPDATED: Caesars spends $1.7b acquiring Centaur Indiana casinos
November 16, 2017
Caesars Entertainment is reportedly in final negotiations with Centaur Gaming to acquire two Indiana casino properties for $1b.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
Weakening Japanese yen could lead to bitcoin price surge
April 25, 2017