Tag Archives: Indian Tribes
- California judge shuts down Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel’s online gambling site
December 20, 2016
The U.S. government has emerged victorious in its long-drawn-out legal battle against the Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel in California and more
- Arizona limits casino expansion but improves revenue generation in new tribal compact
November 23, 2016
The state of Arizona will not be building any new casinos for the foreseeable future after State Governor Doug Ducey and 10 Indian tribal nations agreed.
- Tribes expand gambling clout in Washington, South Dakota
July 19, 2016
Tribes continue to cement their footprint in the US gambling industry with a series of casino expansions across the country.
- MGM takes legal fight vs. Indian tribes to Congress
June 27, 2016
In a game of chess with Connecticut state officials and Indian tribes over the creation of a new tribal casino near the Mass. border.
- Revenant fever: The gaming legacy of Indian tribes
February 26, 2016
But what has become of these tribes today? There are currently 326 Indian reservations with 566 federally recognized tribes.
- Could US Indian Tribes Set up Their Own Internet Gambling?
July 1, 2015
For a long time, American supporters of Internet gambling predicted rapid legalization and adoption by state governments.