Tag Archives: Indian Gaming Regulatory Act
- Connecticut, two tribes go to war vs. fed gov’t over casino delay
December 1, 2017
Connecticut and its two tribal gaming operators file lawsuit against Bureau of Indian Affairs over delays in approving joint venture casino project.
- Tribe v. tribe in Washington state over Spokane casino turf
April 19, 2017
Washington State's Kalispell Tribe files lawsuit against federal government over Spokane Tribe's plan to build rival casino just two miles away.
- Idaho lawmakers go after tribal gaming machines with new measure
February 10, 2017
Proposal to alter part of a 2002 law authorizing gambling gaming machines in tribal casinos has gained steam in Idaho congress.
- Proposition 48 Divides Opinion in California
October 28, 2014
Referendum Proposition 48 is set to divide the state of California as people start to realize that a YES vote has far reaching implications.
- Pojoaque tribe’s gaming compact in New Mexico comes under fire
August 11, 2014
New Mexico Governor’s administration sued the federal government to prevent the Interior Department from approving a new gambling compact.
- California tribe goes rogue with launch of real-money online poker site
July 14, 2014
California's Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel says it will launch real-money online poker site PrivateTable.com on Monday.