Tag Archives: India
- Indian lottery industry begs government to reduce tax
9 September 2019
The government may be shooting a gift horse in the mouth, as overtaxation is driving down sales.
- Dream11, two others granted official partners’ rights for BCCI
28 August 2019
The Indian operator will sponsor all domestic and international cricket matches.
- India’s RummyCircle site facing issues over unpaid bills
15 August 2019
The Living Consumer Products Private Ltd (LCP) reportedly has filed insolvency petition in Mumbai’s National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) against Play Games24x7.
- Naveen Goyal: Offering skill games in the Indian market
14 August 2019
The Indian market is wide open for skill games, and add52 offers many of them.
- Players boycott Adda52 Sunday majors over outdated TDS policy
A group of 3.7k strong poker players in India have successfully boycotted Adda52’s Sunday majors in a show of discontent over outdated taxation policies.
- Goa mayor says he won’t renew floating casino business licenses
12 August 2019
Goa's six floating casinos won't have their business licenses renewed come the spring, vows the mayor of the city of Panaji.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
28 March 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
22 December 2017