Tag Archives: India
- India’s Andhra Pradesh to consider banning online rummy
July 4, 2019
In a farce of an exchange, India’s state of Andhra Pradesh will consider banning online rummy based on one conversation.
- India GST Council wants AG to weigh in on dual tax for lotteries
June 25, 2019
India’s Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council was still not able to come together and agree on how lotteries in the country should be taxed.
- Mumbai police bust illegal cricket gambling ring
June 24, 2019
Mumbai police arrested four in Mumbai and five in Kolkata, as a result of organized illegal gambling for World Cup cricket matches.
- Adda52 implements responsible gaming policies
June 21, 2019
Delta Corp.’s Adda52 online poker portal is getting serious about helping to crack down on gambling addictions.
- Dream11 gets approval from Bombay High Court
June 20, 2019
Dream11 has once again, for the nth time, been ruled a game of skill, and permitted to continue operation in India.
- New fantasy sports portal added to the mix in India
June 14, 2019
The launch of another DFS platform Apne11, shows that the daily fantasy sports (DFS) industry in India is booming.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015