Tag Archives: India
- Panaji mayor: no more permit renewals for Goa floating casinos
8 October 2019
The Corporation of the City of Panaji unanimously votes not to renew trading permits for the six floating casinos offering gambling on Goa's Mandovi river.
- SPiCE 2020 – Don’t let time creep up on you!
23 September 2019
The Eventus International team is warming up for the third edition of SPiCE, happening from 25 to 27 March 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Goa, India.
- India’s GST Council needs help figuring out gambling taxes
India’s GST Council want the applicable tax rates to be reduced, or for the GST to alter how it calculates taxes, but the council isn’t budging.
- SPiCE 2020 – Why you need to be there!
10 September 2019
The much anticipated third edition of SPiCE is happening from 25 to 27 March 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Goa, India.
- Indian lottery industry begs government to reduce tax
9 September 2019
The government may be shooting a gift horse in the mouth, as overtaxation is driving down sales.
- Dream11, two others granted official partners’ rights for BCCI
28 August 2019
The Indian operator will sponsor all domestic and international cricket matches.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
28 March 2018
Betfair cuts off its Indian customers after public shaming
30 January 2019
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
22 December 2017