Tag Archives: Incheon
- Mohegan Sun, Incheon Airport ink new casino agreements
May 8, 2017
Mohegan Sun has forged new agreements with Incheon International Airport Corp. (IIAC) in connection with the planned casino project in Incheon, South Korea.
- Mohegan Sun, Incheon ink casino land deal
August 3, 2016
US-based casino operator Mohegan Sun takes a step closer toward its goal of marking a gambling footprint on South Korea’s shores.
- Mohegan Sun unveils plans for South Korea casino
July 2, 2015
Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority has finalized the concept for its resort casino in South Korea.
- GKL denies joint venture with Mohegan Sun; Paradise gaming tables cool down
April 15, 2015
Casino operator Grand Korea Leisure denies reports of Incheon joint venture with Mohegan Sun; Paradise Co gaming tables cool down in Q1.
- Paradise expands to handle Chinese influx; Incheon plans fourth resort casino
February 11, 2015
South Korea's Paradise Co plans $26m expansion to handle all its new Chinese gamblers; Incheon airport plans fourth integrated resort.
- Paradise Sega Sammy South Korean casino to break ground in October
August 7, 2014
Paradise Co. Ltd & Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. are set to break ground on their integrated resort & casino in October near the Incheon airport.
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
Paradise casino sales climb to $49.5M in March
April 4, 2018