Tag Archives: in-running
- Bet365, William Hill vie for in-play crown, seek to avoid Premier League wrath
January 18, 2012
Bet365 and William Hill top in-play betting study; outfits criticized for advertising on sites illegally broadcasting Premiership action
- Betfair’s “full and final” report on Christmas Hurdle fiasco fails to satisfy
December 31, 2011
Betfair issues "full and final" report on the voiding of in-running bets at the Christmas Hurdle, but lacks specifics on what caused glitch.
- Betfair reports fixing Christmas Hurdle ‘technical fault’; Bet365 profits up
December 29, 2011
Betfair claims to have identified and fixed the 'technical fault' on Christmas Hurdle in-running wagers; Bet365 reports £91m profit
- AUSSIE OMNIBUS: Exotic bets endangered; eBet sued; Betfair’s new Mad Men
May 5, 2011
New minister for gambling industry in NSW puts Australian 'negative exotic bets' in a negative spotlight; Betfair hires new ad firm; eBet sued by Sona trustees.
- UK punters ditching bet shops for online, horse racing for football
July 31, 2010
Change is in the air for UK betting firms, as punters shun bet shops for online, choose football over ponies, and in-running over pre-match bets.
- In-running advantage a good reason to attend racetracks?
July 24, 2010
A UK sports writer wonders if there might be a distinct advantage to the average in-running bettor by attending horse races in person.
Kentucky Derby Odds
April 22, 2014
Vietnamese regulators approve $500M horse racing facility
November 20, 2018