Tag Archives: in-play
- Australian church group opposes Tabcorp, Tatts in-play carveout
December 5, 2016
Online gambling firms opposing the in-play betting carveout offered to Tabcorp and Tatts Group gain unlikely allies in Xenophon, church groups.
- Aussie bookies protest Tabcorp, Tatts in-play betting loophole
November 18, 2016
Australia's online-only bookmakers protest a loophole in new gambling legislation they say gives Tabcorp and Tatts an in-play betting advantage.
- Unibet chides Aussie government over in-play betting ban
November 7, 2016
Unibet says Australian government is fooling itself if it thinks banning online in-play sports betting will prevent punters from doing it.
- Aussie bookie TV spending up one-quarter; William Hill doubles down on in-play
September 7, 2016
Australian bookmaker spending on TV adverts during sports broadcasts rises 25%; William Hill Australia unveil Double Down in-play feature.
- Sportsbet online in-play sports betting app referred to Australian Federal Police
July 13, 2016
Australian communications regulator refers Sportsbet's online in-play betting app to Australian Federal Police for violating gambling law.
- Australia’s Northern Territory says online in-play sports betting not quite dead yet
July 6, 2016
Australia's Northern Territory sends online licensees a letter suggesting in-play betting apps may survive past July 8 deadline.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018