Tag Archives: in-play
- Australian church group opposes Tabcorp, Tatts in-play carveout
5 December 2016
Online gambling firms opposing the in-play betting carveout offered to Tabcorp and Tatts Group gain unlikely allies in Xenophon, church groups.
- Aussie bookies protest Tabcorp, Tatts in-play betting loophole
18 November 2016
Australia's online-only bookmakers protest a loophole in new gambling legislation they say gives Tabcorp and Tatts an in-play betting advantage.
- Unibet chides Aussie government over in-play betting ban
7 November 2016
Unibet says Australian government is fooling itself if it thinks banning online in-play sports betting will prevent punters from doing it.
- Aussie bookie TV spending up one-quarter; William Hill doubles down on in-play
7 September 2016
Australian bookmaker spending on TV adverts during sports broadcasts rises 25%; William Hill Australia unveil Double Down in-play feature.
- Sportsbet online in-play sports betting app referred to Australian Federal Police
13 July 2016
Australian communications regulator refers Sportsbet's online in-play betting app to Australian Federal Police for violating gambling law.
- Australia’s Northern Territory says online in-play sports betting not quite dead yet
6 July 2016
Australia's Northern Territory sends online licensees a letter suggesting in-play betting apps may survive past July 8 deadline.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013