Tag Archives: in-play betting
- Western Australia to fine online lottery betting customers $2,500
September 19, 2018
Western Australia introduces legislation to impose $2,500 fines on customers of online lottery betting operators; online in-play betting ban rethink?
- UK bookmakers prepping GPS-based in-race betting technology
October 6, 2017
A "leading online bookmaker" in the UK is preparing to roll out GPS-based in-play betting on horse races, with the rest of the pack sure to follow.
- Matt Stephenson on in-play betting innovations
February 1, 2017
Matt Stephenson of BetGenius how new technology is allowing players to bet on anything at anytime.
- Australian church group opposes Tabcorp, Tatts in-play carveout
December 5, 2016
Online gambling firms opposing the in-play betting carveout offered to Tabcorp and Tatts Group gain unlikely allies in Xenophon, church groups.
- Aussie bookies protest Tabcorp, Tatts in-play betting loophole
November 18, 2016
Australia's online-only bookmakers protest a loophole in new gambling legislation they say gives Tabcorp and Tatts an in-play betting advantage.
- Unibet chides Aussie government over in-play betting ban
November 7, 2016
Unibet says Australian government is fooling itself if it thinks banning online in-play sports betting will prevent punters from doing it.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018