Tag Archives: in-play betting
- Western Australia to fine online lottery betting customers $2,500
September 19, 2018
Western Australia introduces legislation to impose $2,500 fines on customers of online lottery betting operators; online in-play betting ban rethink?
- UK bookmakers prepping GPS-based in-race betting technology
October 6, 2017
A "leading online bookmaker" in the UK is preparing to roll out GPS-based in-play betting on horse races, with the rest of the pack sure to follow.
- Matt Stephenson on in-play betting innovations
February 1, 2017
Matt Stephenson of BetGenius how new technology is allowing players to bet on anything at anytime.
- Australian church group opposes Tabcorp, Tatts in-play carveout
December 5, 2016
Online gambling firms opposing the in-play betting carveout offered to Tabcorp and Tatts Group gain unlikely allies in Xenophon, church groups.
- Aussie bookies protest Tabcorp, Tatts in-play betting loophole
November 18, 2016
Australia's online-only bookmakers protest a loophole in new gambling legislation they say gives Tabcorp and Tatts an in-play betting advantage.
- Unibet chides Aussie government over in-play betting ban
November 7, 2016
Unibet says Australian government is fooling itself if it thinks banning online in-play sports betting will prevent punters from doing it.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
December 14, 2013