Tag Archives: in-play betting
- UK bookmakers prepping GPS-based in-race betting technology
October 6, 2017
A "leading online bookmaker" in the UK is preparing to roll out GPS-based in-play betting on horse races, with the rest of the pack sure to follow.
- Matt Stephenson on in-play betting innovations
February 1, 2017
Matt Stephenson of BetGenius how new technology is allowing players to bet on anything at anytime.
- Australian church group opposes Tabcorp, Tatts in-play carveout
December 5, 2016
Online gambling firms opposing the in-play betting carveout offered to Tabcorp and Tatts Group gain unlikely allies in Xenophon, church groups.
- Aussie bookies protest Tabcorp, Tatts in-play betting loophole
November 18, 2016
Australia's online-only bookmakers protest a loophole in new gambling legislation they say gives Tabcorp and Tatts an in-play betting advantage.
- Unibet chides Aussie government over in-play betting ban
November 7, 2016
Unibet says Australian government is fooling itself if it thinks banning online in-play sports betting will prevent punters from doing it.
- Northern Territory issues second in-play sports betting ultimatum to Aussie online sites
August 12, 2016
Online gambling operators in Australia have been told—again—to stop offering in-play sports wagers in the next four weeks.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016