Tag Archives: illegal sports betting
- Beteagle.com operator with mob ties heads to prison
July 29, 2015
Joseph Graziano, is sentenced to 18 months in prison in connection with his part in an online sports betting operation.
- Defense asks US judge to toss out FBI ruse case against Paul Phua
April 29, 2015
Paul Phua's defense attorneys ask judge to dismiss the illegal sports betting charges filed against him after evidence was tossed.
- The Paul Phua Illegal Sports Betting Case: Lawyers Push to Suppress Non-Mirandized Statements
November 6, 2014
The Paul Phua World Cup betting case continues this week, with more reports emanating from the defense & complaining of illegal searches,.
- IOC, Interpol renew efforts against match fixing
September 11, 2014
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) and INTERPOL are renewing their efforts to combat match fixing.
- Malta asks clarification EU’s definition of illegal sports betting
July 15, 2014
Malta’s Economic Secretary has requested the European Court of Justice to clarify the ambiguity of the illegal betting definition.
- Connecticut bookie sentenced to 12 months in prison, ordered to pay $100,000
November 19, 2012
All things considered, Pepe's one-year sentence can be looked at as a moral victory considering that initial reports indicated that he could have faced up to five years in prison for the crimes.
MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017
MGM’s Bridgeport casino plan targets Connecticut tribes
September 18, 2017
MGM loses bid to halt Connecticut tribes’ third casino
September 11, 2017
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017