Tag Archives: illegal gambling
- University of Tulsa sacks Athletic Director over involvement in OKC gambling case
5 December 2012
Tulsa President Steadman Upham wrote in a letter to the faculty and student body of the university that Parmley didn't initially divulge the full scope of his role and involvement in the ongoing investigation
- Hawaii 5-0 busts illegal gambling operation, seven people taken into custody
29 November 2012
Seven individuals from the Big Island have been arrested by the Hawaii County Police and the FBI over their apparent involvement in running a sophisticated gambling operation
- University of Tulsa AD placed on paid administrative leave over involvement in Oklahoma gambling case
28 November 2012
Tulsa University took the step to place athletic director Ross Parmley after his name was linked to Mitchell, who is currently accused of running the illegal gambling operation.
- Indonesia police busts gambling ring, arrest seven individuals
5 November 2012
The illegal activity was discovered by a police officer who happened to chance upon a website called Tangkasbet last September 18. The arrests happened a month later on October 18.
- OKC gambling case trial date moved to April 2013
22 October 2012
The defense asked for the delay in proceedings in large part because of the complexities of the case and the mountain of evidence they had to sift through
- Cebu police ordered to crack down on illegal gambling
18 October 2012
The Cebu police is taking a pro-active approach in cracking down on illegal gambling in one of the Philippines' most populated cities.