Tag Archives: illegal betting
- Paul Phua has no criminal record in Malaysia says Home Minister Zahid
10 April 2015
Home Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi yesterday denied reports that Wei Seng “Paul Phua” has been convicted in Malaysia.
- Weekly Poll: Will the evidence against Paul Phua obtained via warrantless search be admissible in court?
18 December 2014
Attorneys defending Paul Phua have doubled down on their assertion that the searches that led to the arrests were unconstitutional.
- Asian Racing Federation gearing up for fight against illegal betting
11 December 2014
Asian Racing Federation puts pressure on governments to help prevent illegal betting on racing events.
- Homeland Security takes Paul and Darren Phua in custody; poker pros rally behind the two
28 July 2014
Despite posting bail, Paul Phua and son Darren still in US custody for illegal betting operation in Las Vegas during the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Turkey has blocked 110 online gambling sites over a five-year period
23 July 2014
Turkey’s ongoing war against online gambling has resulted in blocking 110 gambling websites in the past five years.
- Illegal gambling targeted by UEFA president
22 March 2011
UEFA president Michel Platini used today's congress to urge national governments to help fight illegal betting
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014
Teams most likely to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup
14 March 2018
Will Manchester United repeat?
13 August 2011