Tag Archives: iipay nation of santa ysabel
- Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
10 August 2018
The Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel had hoped it would be able to offer an online poker and bingo site but wasn’t ready for the battle that would ensue.
- California judge shuts down Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel’s online gambling site
20 December 2016
The U.S. government has emerged victorious in its long-drawn-out legal battle against the Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel in California and more
- The Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel Fight Back in Californian Lawsuit
8 January 2015
The Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel fight back against the Californian lawsuit that saw real money action suspended on their online bingo site.
- U.S. District Court rules against Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel’s online bingo site
17 December 2014
Santa Ysabel releases a statement after the US District Court ruled against their right to offer Class II bingo games to CA residents.
- Iipay Nation’s bingo site under fire from state, federal authorities
6 December 2014
Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel's real-money online bingo site under fire from California attorney general and US Department of Justice.
- Iipay Nation, Kahnawake Mohawks assert tribal sovereignty over online gaming
25 November 2014
Iipay Nation calls California complaint an attack on tribal sovereignty; Kahnawake Mohawks want talks with Loto-Quebec re online gaming.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
23 October 2017