Tag Archives: IGT
- Alberto Fornaro departs IGT to join Coupang
6 December 2019
Alberto Fornaro has decided to move to one of South Korea’s fastest growing internet companies.
- IGT, the consummate survivor
26 November 2019
IGT might not be the most flashy buy on the market, but for investors who want to bet on a consistently solid stock, it could be very attractive.
- IGT up, Travellers International down in third quarter
15 November 2019
International Gaming Technology and Travellers International Hotel Group are both are experiencing a lot of movement in their financial figures.
- Brazil instant lottery will be lucrative for IGT and Scientific Games
24 October 2019
Analysts from Union Gaming suggest that IGT and Scientific Games are going to make boatloads of cash from this deal.
- Rhode Island gov responds to complaints over IGT deal
26 September 2019
After Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo decided to allow International Game Technology to control the state’s lottery, the blowback was swift.
- Millions of dollars in senior notes up for grabs by IGT
10 September 2019
IGT announced yesterday that it will offer $551.5 million in senior notes to institutional investors in order to continue its innovation and new product rollout.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
23 March 2018
Why Do We Still Have Slot Machines?
13 January 2014
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
6 September 2017