Tag Archives: IGT
- IGT Champions inclusion across the gaming industry as a founding member of all-in diversity project
February 22, 2018
IGT has committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across the gaming industry by partnering with the All-in Diversity Project.
- Game manufacturers: One to avoid, one to short
January 23, 2018
Picking the right defensive stocks will be paramount to investment success this year.
- NetEnt signs distribution agreement with IGT for Norsk Tipping
December 12, 2017
NetEnt, has signed an agreement with IGT to supply online casino games to Norsk Tipping, the state lottery in Norway.
- IGT earnings show a company too focused on explaining itself
November 21, 2017
International Game Technology released its earnings this week, and the best thing that can be said is, they’re not bad, but they’re not great either.
- IGT appoints Christopher Spears as Senior Vice President and General Counsel
October 24, 2017
International Game Technology (IGT) has announced that Christopher Spears is joining the Company as Senior Vice President and General Counsel.
- Telsey: IGT, Sci Games lottery biz may face headwinds in Italy
October 19, 2017
Global gaming equipment manufacturer IGT and Scientific Games Corp must brace for headwinds as a result of the political developments in Italy.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
November 15, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Italy’s online sports betting growth outpacing retail wagers
September 8, 2017