Tag Archives: IGT
- Twin River not likely to take over Rhode Island lottery
July 18, 2019
Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo does not want Twin River to run the state's lottery despite their offer to pay $125 million in cash.
- Short term trade developing in IGT, Penn
July 16, 2019
IGT remains a fundamentally weak company with high leverage and mediocre growth prospects, but it is trading around strong support and pays a nice dividend that looks stable in the medium term.
- Eldorado Resorts selling two casinos to Twin River for $230m
July 11, 2019
Eldorado Resorts to sell two casinos in Missouri and Mississippi to Twin River Worldwide Holdings; IGT pushes back against Twin River no-bid deal claims.
- There’s still room for IGT rally to run
January 31, 2019
The current rally in game manufacturer and stocks generally could continue for a few more months, so for risk-oriented traders, it’s time to flip the trade.
- Twin continues aggressive game portfolio enhancement with IGT deal
December 19, 2018
Twin announces its new partnership with IGT whereby the Company will add IGT PlayDigital’s extensive digital game collection.
- IGT’s Charles Cohen: Legal sports betting’s ultimate winner is the ‘American consumer’
November 28, 2018
Charles Cohen of IGT PlayDigital, who sees “a multibillion-dollar opportunity” in a regulated U.S. sports betting market.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017
Fili Wiese: Google is not against link building
January 19, 2017