Tag Archives: IGT
- NetEnt signs distribution agreement with IGT for Norsk Tipping
December 12, 2017
NetEnt, has signed an agreement with IGT to supply online casino games to Norsk Tipping, the state lottery in Norway.
- IGT earnings show a company too focused on explaining itself
November 21, 2017
International Game Technology released its earnings this week, and the best thing that can be said is, they’re not bad, but they’re not great either.
- IGT appoints Christopher Spears as Senior Vice President and General Counsel
October 24, 2017
International Game Technology (IGT) has announced that Christopher Spears is joining the Company as Senior Vice President and General Counsel.
- Telsey: IGT, Sci Games lottery biz may face headwinds in Italy
October 19, 2017
Global gaming equipment manufacturer IGT and Scientific Games Corp must brace for headwinds as a result of the political developments in Italy.
- IGT’s Lottomatica launches affiliate programme with Income Access
August 3, 2017
New affiliate programme for Italy-facing lottomatica.it brand to be powered by Income Access platform a marketing software provider.
- IGT shares may have topped last year
May 30, 2017
Total leverage is now 200%, and this despite paying off a respectable amount of debt last quarter.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017