Tag Archives: IGT
- There’s still room for IGT rally to run
January 31, 2019
The current rally in game manufacturer and stocks generally could continue for a few more months, so for risk-oriented traders, it’s time to flip the trade.
- Twin continues aggressive game portfolio enhancement with IGT deal
December 19, 2018
Twin announces its new partnership with IGT whereby the Company will add IGT PlayDigital’s extensive digital game collection.
- IGT’s Charles Cohen: Legal sports betting’s ultimate winner is the ‘American consumer’
November 28, 2018
Charles Cohen of IGT PlayDigital, who sees “a multibillion-dollar opportunity” in a regulated U.S. sports betting market.
- William Hill US, IGT team up for state lottery sports betting
September 26, 2018
William Hill's US division partners with International Game Technology to provide ready-made sports betting solutions for state lotteries.
- International Game Technology expands in US with ‘WAP’ product
September 17, 2018
International Game Technology (IGT) has announced its first-ever “Wide Area Progressive” (WAP) product for the US gambling market.
- Q2 revenue drops for International Game Technology
August 2, 2018
International Game Technology, a supplier of gaming and lottery services and products, saw its second-quarter revenue slide a little compared to last year.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
Why Do We Still Have Slot Machines?
January 13, 2014
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
Newly acquired companies save the day for Boyd Gaming
February 21, 2018