Tag Archives: IGT
- IGT’s price drop an overreaction, analysts say
May 31, 2018
IGT saw its stock value slide 16.2% following reports of political uncertainty in Italy, where the company has substantial footprint.
- IGT sole bidder for Rhode Island sports betting contract
May 22, 2018
International Game Technology books nine-figure net loss in Q1 despite modest revenue rise; IGT sole bidder for Rhode Island sports betting tender.
- IGT Champions inclusion across the gaming industry as a founding member of all-in diversity project
February 22, 2018
IGT has committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across the gaming industry by partnering with the All-in Diversity Project.
- Game manufacturers: One to avoid, one to short
January 23, 2018
Picking the right defensive stocks will be paramount to investment success this year.
- NetEnt signs distribution agreement with IGT for Norsk Tipping
December 12, 2017
NetEnt, has signed an agreement with IGT to supply online casino games to Norsk Tipping, the state lottery in Norway.
- IGT earnings show a company too focused on explaining itself
November 21, 2017
International Game Technology released its earnings this week, and the best thing that can be said is, they’re not bad, but they’re not great either.