Tag Archives: IGT
- IGT’s Charles Cohen: Legal sports betting’s ultimate winner is the ‘American consumer’
November 28, 2018
Charles Cohen of IGT PlayDigital, who sees “a multibillion-dollar opportunity” in a regulated U.S. sports betting market.
- William Hill US, IGT team up for state lottery sports betting
September 26, 2018
William Hill's US division partners with International Game Technology to provide ready-made sports betting solutions for state lotteries.
- International Game Technology expands in US with ‘WAP’ product
September 17, 2018
International Game Technology (IGT) has announced its first-ever “Wide Area Progressive” (WAP) product for the US gambling market.
- Q2 revenue drops for International Game Technology
August 2, 2018
International Game Technology, a supplier of gaming and lottery services and products, saw its second-quarter revenue slide a little compared to last year.
- IGT to power FanDuel Group’s New Jersey sports betting
July 17, 2018
IGT providing sports betting platform for FanDuel Group's New Jersey operations; New Jersey warns casinos to submit betting software ASAP.
- IGT buys back $436.6M outstanding notes
June 27, 2018
Gaming tech firm International Game Technology PLC (IGT) is repurchasing some of its outstanding notes for a sum of €374.5 million ($436.6 million).
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
Why Do We Still Have Slot Machines?
January 13, 2014
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017