Tag Archives: iGNA
- GiGse Launchpad finalists set to disrupt rigid framework of US gaming
10 April 2017
The GiGse Launchpad, provides start-ups with a once in a life time opportunity to pitch in front of investor judges and an audience of senior executives
- Innovation at the fore as organisers announce iGNA Awards shortlist
29 March 2017
Organisers of the iGNA which, for the first time, is being held as part of GiGse, (San Diego 26 – 28 April) have announced the shortlist of nominations.
- US Market needs “Broader Base of Support”
16 May 2016
Chris Grove of Narsus Advisors shares his thoughts about the online gambling industry specifically on the regulated US market.
- iGaming North America 2016 Day 3 Recap
8 April 2016
For the third and final day, delegates returned to Planet Hollywood to close out iGaming North America 2016.
- iGaming North America Power Session Livestream: DFS 2.0
7 April 2016
A livestream of the iGaming North America Power Session: DFS 2.0, in which industry notables debate the evolution of daily fantasy sports.
- iGaming North America 2016 Day 2 Recap
We returned to Planet Hollywood to attend the 2nd day of iGNA for a series of sessions dedicated to eSports, virtual reality and more.