Tag Archives: iGaming Industry
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Hubb is nurturing the Isle of Man blockchain boom
August 29, 2019
Hubb CEO Jason Scales tackle the regulatory climate and the booming blockchain & tech industry in the Isle of Man.
- Sinitic automates customer support for Asia’s iGaming industry
August 22, 2018
Sinitic AI-enabled system solves Asian iGaming customer support automation’s 4 biggest problems.
- Pariplay springs Jack in the Box casino slot on iGaming Industry
November 16, 2017
Real-money HTML5 video slot brings the thrills and excitement of big-top circuses to the online casino vertical.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Lessons the iGaming industry can learn from Pokémon Go
August 25, 2016
Why do people love Pokémon Go so much & what can the online gambling industry learn from this nonmonetary, augmented reality app obsession?
- Macao Gaming Show sees stars … and stripes as American exhibitors sign up
September 18, 2015
MGS has strengthened its fast expanding exhibitor list with a host of leading gaming companies from the US signing up for this year’s expo.
- Becky’s Affiliated: What iOS 9’s Ad Blocking capabilities mean to the iGaming industry & beyond
September 10, 2015
This week, I’d like to investigate how the imminent iOS 9 rollout means to the iGaming industry and beyond.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014