Tag Archives: iGaming France
- QOTD – How French Regulation affects the Online Poker Industry?
May 17, 2011
Find out what the gambling industry experts say about how French regulation is affecting the Online Poker Industry. Check out the articles and videos about the igaming in France here.
- Question of the Day – How can gaming operators secure an online presence in France?
May 11, 2011
Find out what your colleagues think of what online gaming operators can do to expand their brand presence in the recently regulated French market. Watch the iGaming France conference videos here.
- Question of the Day – Is the French Regulation a model or a failure?
May 10, 2011
Find out what others are saying about French regulation and if it's a model for other EU states or a failure?
- French Affiliate Interview with Vincent Prou, Rue Des Joueurs
April 30, 2011
Becky sits down with French gambling affiliate, Vincent Prou of RueDesJoueurs.com. Find out why being an affiliate in the French regulated market can be a challenge.
- Alexandre Dreyfus Interview
April 28, 2011
Becky interviews French gaming operator Alexandre Dreyfus, founder of iGaming France and Chili Poker. Find out what Alex thinks about the newly regulated French market as he discuses what some of the challenges are that operators face in that region.
- Interview with the French regulatory body, ARJEL
April 2, 2011
Becky sits down with Rhadamès Killy, ARJEL's general counsel. Find out the current state of ARJEL, the French regulatory body, what some of the challenges are what's in store for the future of the French regulated igaming marketplace. Links iGaming France Conference Highlights iGaming France Day 1 Summary iGaming France...