Tag Archives: iGaming France
- QOTD – How French Regulation affects the Online Poker Industry?
May 17, 2011
In poker news, gaming industry experts answer the question "how does French Regulation affect the Online Poker Industry?" citing both the pros and cons in poker.
- Question of the Day – How can gaming operators secure an online presence in France?
May 11, 2011
In gambling news, online gaming industry talks about what can be done by online gaming operators to expand their brand presence in the regulated French market.
- Question of the Day – Is the French Regulation a model or a failure?
May 10, 2011
In gaming news, the online gambling industry discusses whether French regulation is a model for other EU states or a failure. Let's here the gaming experts.
- French Affiliate Interview with Vincent Prou, Rue Des Joueurs
April 30, 2011
In gambling industry news, Becky interviews French affiliate Vincent Prou of Rue Des Joueurs discussing the challenges in the newly regulated French market.
- Alexandre Dreyfus Interview
April 28, 2011
Gambling industry interview with French gaming operator and founder of iGaming France and Chili Poker, Alexandre Dreyfus, about the new regulated French market.
- Interview with the French regulatory body, ARJEL
April 2, 2011
Online gambing industry regulator interview with Rhadamès Killy of ARJEL.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016