Tag Archives: iGaming Education Forum
- Ganapati PLC CEO to demystify Japanese gaming market at iGaming Education Forum this month
November 10, 2016
Mr Mitsuya Fujimoto, CEO of Ganapati PLC will be bringing his expertise and passion for the Japanese gaming market to the iGaming Education Forum at SiGMA.
- Why social media is all about ‘being human’ at the iGaming Education Forum for Growth Guru’s Joshua O’Cock
November 4, 2016
Managing Director of Growth Gurus, Joshua O’Cock, explains his own unique, inspiring approach to social media marketing.
- iGaming Education Forum announce two industry experts to deliver Fantasy Sports seminar
October 7, 2016
CEO of Oulala, Valéry Bollier establishes Malta as future home of Fantasy Sports in Europe ahead of iGaming Education Forum.
- iGaming Education Forum drives key message of Responsible Gaming
August 17, 2016
Social Responsibility has been confirmed as a top priority on the learning agenda at the iGaming Education Forum, taking place at SiGMA.
- Official site launch of the first iGaming Education Forum to be held in Malta
August 10, 2016
In preparation for the inaugural iGaming Education Forum, the Maltese based iGaming Academy has officially launched a dedicated website.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018