Tag Archives: iGame
- Unibet, Kambi roar out 2016’s starting gate
27 April 2016
Unibet reports new revenue record in Q1 following Stan James and iGame acquisitions, while Kambi Sports Solutions sees turnover rise 50%.
- Unibet continues acquisition spree by adding iGame brands
7 August 2015
Unibet acquires Malta-licensed iGame for €59m plus earn out, management to remain and Unibet will maintain "a number of" iGame brands.
- iGame goes live with NYX OGS
19 March 2015
iGame announces its partnership with NYX Gaming, a company that provides flexible gaming solutions to some of the largest gaming operators.
- Vantage FX announce Forex traders offer; All Slots Casino launches two games; EveryMatrix strike deal with XPRO Gaming
9 January 2012
Vantage FX announce Forex traders offer; All Slots online casiano launches two games; EveryMatrix strike deal with XPRO Gaming
- iGame appoints Entraction’s Fagerlund as CEO
23 November 2010
iGame Ltd has announced that it will be appointing former Entraction chief operating officer Tobias Fagerlund as its new CEO.
Investing The Hard Way: No One To Root For In IGT’s Proxy Fight
14 January 2013
IGT to acquire Entraction
5 May 2011