Tag Archives: IG Group
- Spread betting firms reel on possible EU restrictions
19 December 2017
Spread betting firms suffer double-digit share price declines after European Securities and Markets Authority warns that further restrictions are coming.
- IG Group restricts volatile Sprints product to existing customers
25 January 2017
Leading UK spread betting firm IG Group to restrict its volatile Sprints binary options product to existing customers only following new FCA rules.
- IG Group annual revenue up 4.9%; CEO to retire
21 July 2015
IG Group has announced preliminary financial results for the full year to May 31, 2015 and retirement of the company CEO Tim Howkins.
- IG Group have satisfactory six months; Quickfire has Magic Dreams; PKR available on iPad
15 January 2013
A selection of Magic Dreams games are being made available to Quickfire customers
- ICANN suffix handout includes a number of gambling firms
13 June 2012
ICANN has handed out its first domain suffixes
- Bwin.party performance as expected; IG Group thanking volatility; Betchoice teams up with Mobenga
13 December 2011
bwin.party performance is as expected; IG Group revenues up; Betchoice going mobile with Mobenga
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
13 September 2013
The Biggest Gambling Sport Sponsorship Deals
3 July 2012