Tag Archives: IG Group
- IG Group restricts volatile Sprints product to existing customers
January 25, 2017
The UK’s leading spread betting outfit will no longer offer certain products to new customers following UK regulators imposing new restrictions on the sector. On Tuesday, the FTSE-listed IG Group released interim results covering the six months to November 30, showing net trading revenue up 14% to a record £245m...
- IG Group annual revenue up 4.9%; CEO to retire
July 21, 2015
Financial spread betting company IG Group has announced preliminary financial results for the full year to May 31, 2015 and the retirement of CEO Tim Howkins. IG Group reported a 4.9% rise in revenues to £388.4m for the full year despite the £27m losses on January 15, when the Swiss...
- IG Group have satisfactory six months; Quickfire has Magic Dreams; PKR available on iPad
January 15, 2013
Financial trading firm IG Group reported a “satisfactory” set of interim results for the second half of 2012 as profits dropped by 21 percent. The firm saw profit before tax drop to £81.1million at the end of November – down from £103.1m the year before. Net trading revenue was down...
- ICANN suffix handout includes a number of gambling firms
June 13, 2012
For domain name suffix experts, June 13 2012 has been in the diary for sometime as the day. Ever since the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) had announced that the gTLD domain suffixes would be expanded the ‘reveal day’ has been a time to get excited about....
- Bwin.party performance as expected; IG Group thanking volatility; Betchoice teams up with Mobenga
December 13, 2011
bwin.party is performing in line with expectations as we approach the Christmas period. The company’s pre-close trading update told how the firm expects a continuing clean EBITDA margin for 2011 between 22% and 24% and that 14 million shares have now been repurchased at an average of 126p each. The...
- Denmark relaxes rules; Gala Coral appoints former Pwin man; GigaMedia adds two to board; IG Group issues impressive update
November 29, 2011
The Danish Gambling Authority (DGA) will allow operators from any jurisdiction to apply for licenses ahead of the market opening early next year. The news, reported by eGR, means that operators based outside of locations with which Denmark signed a memorandum of understanding (Alderney and Isle of Man) will be...