Tag Archives: ifrah law
- Becky’s Affiliated: How to Remain Legally Compliant while Building a US-facing eSports Business with Jeff Ifrah
July 28, 2016
Becky Liggero talks with Jeff Ifrah on the US-facing opportunities for gaming companies and eSports while remaining within the law .
- Jeff Ifrah: NBA on sports betting in the United States
June 23, 2015
Rebecca Liggerro talks to Jeff Ifrah as he discusses the position of NBA to legalize sports betting in the United States.
- GiGse 2015 Day 2 Recap
April 22, 2015
The second day of GiGse started off strong, with a number of delegates showing up bright and early.
- Interview with Jeff Ifrah on the development of Sports Betting in New Jersey
October 3, 2014
Becky Liggero talks to Jeff Ifrah from Ifrah Law about the latest development of Sports Betting in New Jersey.
- Stanley Tomchin resolves 56 Felonies and a plea to a Misdemeanor
July 30, 2014
July 29, 2014, Stanley Tomchin was permitted to resolve the case with a dismissal of felony 56 counts and plea to a class B misdemeanor.
- Ifrah Law attorneys analyze New Jersey’s latest push for sports betting
June 24, 2014
Ifrah Law attorneys David Deitch and Griffan Finan analyze New Jersey state Sen. Ray Lesniak's new sports betting legislation.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017