Tag Archives: ICO
- What is KYC, and What are its main benefits and pitfalls for ICO token sales?
June 13, 2018
KYC is one of the most controversial subjects in today's crypto world. The number of ICOs requiring KYC verification is growing day by day.
- Cryptonia Poker go old school and sign Scotty Nguyen as an advisor
April 10, 2018
The newest cryptocurrency online poker room on the block, Cryptonia Poker, has gone old school with the signing of Scotty Nguyen to act as brand ambassador.
- Viennese startup Hero relaunches Herosphere platform
March 29, 2018
The Viennese startup Hero launched its ICO in Vienna. It was the first ICO in Austria and one of the first in Europe within a clear legal framework.
- Cryptocurrency joins porn in Google’s list of banned ads
March 14, 2018
The latest wave of policy changes at tech giant Google is about to hit the cryptocurrency sector—and skins gambling, too.
- China extends ‘great firewall’ to block crypto websites
February 6, 2018
The long tradition of blocking unwanted foreign websites using the so-called Great Firewall of China has found a new target: cryptocurrency websites.
- Dragon INC. is on course to complete world’s largest ICO
December 14, 2017
Dragon Inc., a fintech company that underpins the casino gaming sector with blockchain technology, launched its Pre-ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
$500K hack challenge backfires on blockchain lottery SmartBillions
October 13, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Bitcoin recovers from price slump after China’s ICO ban
September 8, 2017