Tag Archives: ICO
- China extends ‘great firewall’ to block crypto websites
February 6, 2018
The long tradition of blocking unwanted foreign websites using the so-called Great Firewall of China has found a new target: cryptocurrency websites.
- Dragon INC. is on course to complete world’s largest ICO
December 14, 2017
Dragon Inc., a fintech company that underpins the casino gaming sector with blockchain technology, launched its Pre-ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
- Dragon snaps up 4 junket partners for $400M casino cryptocurrency sale
December 8, 2017
Dragon Corporation is pushing through with its ICO in a bid to raise more than $400 million for the construction of its floating casino.
- Cloud-Based Gaming Company Playkey Successfully Raises $10.5 million in ICO
December 7, 2017
Cloud-based gaming platform Playkey has completed its ICO (Initial Coin Offering) campaign, raising just over $10.5 million.
- BetterBetting launches Pre-ICO for BETR, the Betting Currency of the Future
November 24, 2017
Revolutionary new decentralised sports betting marketplace, Better Betting Foundation, to debut BETR coin.
- ICO event Amsterdam brings together investors and blockchain startups developers
November 2, 2017
At the end of November, Amsterdam will host a conference dedicated to the advanced tool of investing in startups – Initial Coin Offering.
$500K hack challenge backfires on blockchain lottery SmartBillions
October 13, 2017
iGaming Super Show 2017 day 1 recap
July 13, 2017
Bitcoin recovers from price slump after China’s ICO ban
September 8, 2017
iGaming Super Show 2017 day 2 recap
July 14, 2017