Tag Archives: ICO
- Unikrn enters Battle of Hastings as disgruntled ICO investor sues
August 20, 2018
John Hastings is suing Unikrn, stating that the company circumvented US Securities law during their ground-breaking 2017 Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
- ‘Broken Tooth’ Koi backs poker tourney with new crypto token
July 16, 2018
Wan Kuok-koi has reportedly raised US$750m for HB token, which will be used as prize money for a series of chess and poker tournaments in China.
- What is KYC, and What are its main benefits and pitfalls for ICO token sales?
June 13, 2018
KYC is one of the most controversial subjects in today's crypto world. The number of ICOs requiring KYC verification is growing day by day.
- Cryptonia Poker go old school and sign Scotty Nguyen as an advisor
April 10, 2018
The newest cryptocurrency online poker room on the block, Cryptonia Poker, has gone old school with the signing of Scotty Nguyen to act as brand ambassador.
- Viennese startup Hero relaunches Herosphere platform
March 29, 2018
The Viennese startup Hero launched its ICO in Vienna. It was the first ICO in Austria and one of the first in Europe within a clear legal framework.
- Cryptocurrency joins porn in Google’s list of banned ads
March 14, 2018
The latest wave of policy changes at tech giant Google is about to hit the cryptocurrency sector—and skins gambling, too.
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018
‘King of Instagram’ Dan Bilzerian gets back into crypto
April 24, 2018