Tag Archives: ICE
- Thought leaders, tech entrepreneurs and next gen businesses to come together at first ICE North America
April 26, 2019
The inaugural ICE North America will gather thought leaders, tech entrepreneurs and next gen businesses on two day event full of learning and networking.
- Spectrum Gaming Group takes on expert role with ICE North America
April 18, 2019
Michael Pollock, Managing Director of Spectrum Gaming Group will grace the inaugural edition of ICE North America on May 13-15 in Boston, MA, USA.
- ICE North America to host the biggest sports industry gathering in gaming
March 27, 2019
The ICE VOX North America will gather some of most influential sports bodies and brands as speakers to share insight and knowledge in this event.
- LaunchPad positions start-ups to score at ICE North America
March 22, 2019
The LaunchPad competition will be the centrepiece of the inaugural ICE North America (May 13-15, Boston, MA, USA), will be Friday, April 12, 2019.
- ICE London plays a vital role in helping to drive social responsibility debate, states Gordon Moody Association
March 11, 2019
Gordon Moody Association received £35,000, a sum donated by CPZ sponsors: 888 Holdings; LEA; GVC Holdings Plc; Kindred; Mr Green; Leo Vegas, and Videoslots.
- Early booking discount to close on ICE VOX North America
March 8, 2019
The Early Booking Discount for ICE VOX North America, Clarion Gaming's two-day conference running across May 14-15 in Boston MA, USA, closes today.
London Conference Week 2018 day two recap: ICE TOTALLY GAMING
February 7, 2018
London Conference Week 2018 day five recap: LAC
February 10, 2018
London Conference Week 2019 Day 2: ICE London recap
February 6, 2019
London Conference Week 2018 day three recap: ICE TOTALLY GAMING
February 8, 2018