Tag Archives: ICE London
- Industry veteran Karl Koh dubs ICE London ‘essential’ as Nexusguard looks to build its global footprint
27 November 2019
Following a hiatus in 2019 due to scheduling conflicts, Nexusguard will be making a major comeback to ICE London as the company prepares to expand its global brand awareness and footprint.
- Award winning US casino specialist to debut ‘unique’ gaming tablet in first appearance at ICE London
22 November 2019
Touch Dynamic to debut its "niche" US gaming tablet to gaming professionals and 150 countries who are expected to attend the ICE London.
- Sponsors are quick to support Consumer Protection Zone at ICE London
18 November 2019
ICE London's Consumer Protection Zone (CPZ), which in 2020 will enjoy an enhanced location on the show floor and a footprint that’s up 30 percent year-on-year, is attracting strong support from the industry.
- Clarion Gaming examines how to engage with VIP problem gamblers in 4th Social Responsibility Webinar
8 November 2019
Clarion Gaming has chosen UK Responsible Gambling Week (7th - 13th November) to broadcast its latest Webinar which is dedicated to the implementation of a social responsibility culture in relation to ‘at risk’ VIP customers.
- ICE London plays a vital role in helping to drive social responsibility debate, states Gordon Moody Association
11 March 2019
Gordon Moody Association received £35,000, a sum donated by CPZ sponsors: 888 Holdings; LEA; GVC Holdings Plc; Kindred; Mr Green; Leo Vegas, and Videoslots.
- EvenBet acclaims ICE London as a milestone moment for poker
18 February 2019
Leading developer is particularly encouraged by Double Chance Poker’s reception as it promises to “make poker great again”.
London Conference Week 2019 Day 2: ICE London recap
6 February 2019
London Conference Week 2019 Day 3 recap: ICE London
7 February 2019
ICE London 2019 offers invaluable seminars—for free
18 January 2019