Tag Archives: ICE Africa 2018
- Kiron Interactive to take Ice Africa by storm
23 October 2018
Kiron Interactive arrives at ICE Africa 2018 with exciting strategic partnerships, an impressive Africa facing portfolio and a wealth of iGaming experience.
- Groove Gaming get in the groove to attend inaugural ICE Africa
Leading aggregator Groove Gaming are attending the inaugural ICE Africa, the first ICE event to take place outside of the UK.
- ICS to attend inaugural ICE Africa
22 October 2018
The team from Independent Content Services (ICS) has packed its bags and will touch down in Johannesburg later this month to attend ICE Africa 2018.
- ICE Africa looks at African gambling industry piece by piece
16 October 2018
The ICE Africa conference looks at each facet of the gambling industry through its microscopeAFRICA talks.
- BetConstruct joins up the first edition of ICE Africa
BetConstruct will be attending ICE Africa to explore the potential across the various igaming sectors and offer its outstanding solutions for the region.
- ICE Africa explores growth opportunities in the region
11 October 2018
The upcoming ICE Africa conference gives participants a chance to see the big picture in terms of where the continent’s gaming industry is headed.
London Conference Week 2018 day two recap: ICE TOTALLY GAMING
7 February 2018
London Conference Week 2019 Day 2: ICE London recap
6 February 2019
London Conference Week 2018 day five recap: LAC
10 February 2018
London Conference Week 2019 Day 1 recap: ICE VOX
5 February 2019