Tag Archives: ICE 2018
- Intrapay breaks the ice, launching a fresh approach to payments at ICE2018
7 February 2018
Intrapay has introduced its purpose-built payment platform, backed by a management team comprising some of the leading figures in the industry.
- London Conference Week 2018 day two recap: ICE TOTALLY GAMING
Today marked the grand opening of ICE Totally Gaming’s expo floor, one of the largest displays of land based and online gambling industry products and more.
- Zombie Escape sets new virtual reality benchmark for iGaming play
6 February 2018
Zombie Escape VR was revealed to delegates today at the beginning of the ICE gaming festival in London for the 2018 edition.
- Eddie Hall lends his weight ICE to BettingJobs and FindMyExpert
BettingJobs is once again bringing strongman Eddie Hall to its stand at ICE this year to help launch the company’s new FindMyExpert offering.
- London Conference Week 2018 day one recap: ICE VOX
Monday, February 5th 2018 marked the commencement of five hectic, consecutive days for thousands of professionals in the gambling industry.
- Departing UK regulator’s parting shot at gambling industry
Sarah Harrison, the soon to be retiring CEO of the UK Gambling Commission, has blunt talk for gambling industry at ICE 2018 event.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
5 September 2014
1xBet shuts UK site following Sunday Times investigation
12 August 2019