Tag Archives: IBM
- Leading IBM engineer to reveal blockchain application in energetics at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Stockholm
July 24, 2017
Stockholm will host Sweden's first major conference dedicated to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies: Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Stockholm.
- IBM, Japan’s largest bank to use blockchain for contract management
September 26, 2016
Blockchain is popularly known as the technology underpinning bitcoin, but more institutions are looking at the technology for other uses.
- Leading engineer from IBM will tell about blockchain based technologies aimed for business in Kiev
August 23, 2016
Karolina Marzantowicz, the IBM Distinguished Engineer, will speak on September 23 at the annual Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev.
- AI Watson prepares for kick off
August 13, 2015
Tech giant IBM is applying the expertise of Watson—its artificial intelligence—to… wait for it… fantasy football.
- IBM unveils PointStream at US Open
August 29, 2011
Tthe US Open will give IBM an opportunity to showcase their new analytic/predictive technology called the U.S. Open PointStream.
Women’s tennis gets ugly at US Open
September 13, 2011
DraftKings applies for UK gambling license
June 17, 2015
Djokovic, Williams the favorites on U.S. Open odds
August 24, 2018