Tag Archives: IBCbet
- Hong Kong Jockey Club urges Australia to target Asian online betting giants
February 15, 2016
The Hong Kong Jockey Club urges Australian government to take steps to combat Asian-licensed online betting operators.
- Singapore blocks hundreds of online gambling sites; IBCBet rebrands as MAXBET
February 3, 2015
Singapore blocks hundreds of online gambling sites as Remote Gambling Act kicks in; Asian betting giant IBCBet rebrands as MAXBET.
- The Paul Phua Illegal Sports Betting Case: Lawyers Push to Suppress Non-Mirandized Statements
November 6, 2014
The Paul Phua World Cup betting case continues this week, with more reports emanating from the defense & complaining of illegal searches,.
- Online gambling operators rethink Singapore after gambling bill passage
October 15, 2014
Bet365 and IBC Bet cut off Singapore customers after remote gambling bill passage; 888, Hills, SBOBET and PokerStars consider their options.
- ‘Phantom’ football match turned out to be pick-up game between friends
August 13, 2014
Portuguese sources say last week's 'phantom' football match that forced bookies to refund wagers was a 'pickup game' among friends.
- SBOBET disavows any connection with Paul Phua betting ring
July 17, 2014
Asian online betting giant SBOBET rejects allegations that it was connected with Paul Phua's alleged illegal betting ring in Las Vegas.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017