Tag Archives: I. Nelson Rose
- Indiana betting integrity fee equivalent to 39.3% revenue tax
11 January 2018
Gambling And The Law's I. Nelson Rose says Indiana's proposed sports betting 'integrity fee' would boost operator taxes to 39.3% of gambling revenue.
- I. Nelson Rose: Supreme Court ruling in favor of sports betting is close to unanimous
16 October 2017
I. Nelson Rose gives his prediction on the fate of the sports betting petition filed by New Jersey before the Supreme Court.
- Are Daily Fantasy Sports Legal?
18 October 2015
Noted gambling law author I. Nelson Rose puts the legality of daily fantasy sports to the test.
- GAMBLING AND THE LAW®: Is This Rule Really Necessary?
30 May 2015
Every government regulation should start with the question, “Is this rule really necessary?”
- GAMBLING AND THE LAW®: Internet Gambling? No Problems
7 April 2015
Professor I. Nelson Rose, the world’s leading experts on gambling law, talks about internet gambling law.
- I. Nelson Rose outside Gambling: Pottery
14 November 2014
I. Nelson Rose is recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on gambling law. Does this guy still have time for hobbies?