Tag Archives: I. Nelson Rose
- I. Nelson Rose: Supreme Court ruling in favor of sports betting is close to unanimous
October 16, 2017
I. Nelson Rose gives his prediction on the fate of the sports betting petition filed by New Jersey before the Supreme Court.
- Are Daily Fantasy Sports Legal?
October 18, 2015
Noted gambling law author I. Nelson Rose puts the legality of daily fantasy sports to the test.
- GAMBLING AND THE LAW®: Is This Rule Really Necessary?
May 30, 2015
Every government regulation should start with the question, “Is this rule really necessary?”
- GAMBLING AND THE LAW®: Internet Gambling? No Problems
April 7, 2015
Professor I. Nelson Rose, the world’s leading experts on gambling law, talks about internet gambling law.
- I. Nelson Rose outside Gambling: Pottery
November 14, 2014
I. Nelson Rose is recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on gambling law. Does this guy still have time for hobbies?
- MODQs – Why should we forget federal?
March 5, 2014
There are so many subplots surrounding regulation of online gambling in the US that it's become pretty tricky to keep up with all of them.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
March 14, 2017