Tag Archives: Huobi
- BTCC joins China’s major exchanges in resuming bitcoin withdrawals
2 June 2017
BTC China, the last of the so-called Big 3 exchanges in China, has also resumed cryptocurrency withdrawals on its platform.
- OKCoin ends China’s bitcoin withdrawal freeze
1 June 2017
After months of delay, China’s largest bitcoin exchange by trade volume, OKCoin, has finally resumed withdrawals on its platform.
- Lack of AML regulation blocks bitcoin from achieving legal status in China
28 April 2017
After weeks of keeping mum regarding digital currencies like bitcoin, the People's Bank of China (PBoC) is back in the headlines
- Huobi wants Chinese bitcoin users to explain source of funds
22 March 2017
One of China’s “Big 3” exchanges is demanding its bitcoin users to specify the origins of their funds, Chinese media outlets reported.
- Huobi to resume bitcoin withdrawals amid increased PBoC scrutiny
8 March 2017
Customers of Chinese digital currency exchange Huobi will soon be able to withdraw bitcoin from their accounts.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017