Tag Archives: Huobi
- BTCC joins China’s major exchanges in resuming bitcoin withdrawals
June 2, 2017
BTC China, the last of the so-called Big 3 exchanges in China, has also resumed cryptocurrency withdrawals on its platform.
- OKCoin ends China’s bitcoin withdrawal freeze
June 1, 2017
After months of delay, China’s largest bitcoin exchange by trade volume, OKCoin, has finally resumed withdrawals on its platform.
- Lack of AML regulation blocks bitcoin from achieving legal status in China
April 28, 2017
After weeks of keeping mum regarding digital currencies like bitcoin, the People's Bank of China (PBoC) is back in the headlines
- Huobi wants Chinese bitcoin users to explain source of funds
March 22, 2017
One of China’s “Big 3” exchanges is demanding its bitcoin users to specify the origins of their funds, Chinese media outlets reported.
- Huobi to resume bitcoin withdrawals amid increased PBoC scrutiny
March 8, 2017
Customers of Chinese digital currency exchange Huobi will soon be able to withdraw bitcoin from their accounts.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017